- arty or conceptual form of photography
- generally use in marketing, advertising and social media
- Clothing photography on a model focus on various types of framing and methods of movement. Photographing the model at full length, three-quarter cropped and then a portrait composition will offer dynamic options of the clothes pieces.
- The ghost mannequin photography is a lifelike image that keeps the focus firmly on your product.
- A flat lay photography is simply an image shot directly from above- a bird eye view of the clothes.
Popular and less cost method of clothing photography
- image of a product usually shot on a white, grey or black background
- give a clean, professional and precise representation of your product
- generally use in brochures, catalogues on-line shop and social media
All Rights Reserved